Best EGT slots list. Review all 203 slots by EGT.
EGT has many years of experience in creating machines for land-based casinos, which has become the key to success in developing online slots. The provider offers to play EGT slot machines for free and without registration in demo mode or to bet for money.
EGT203+ slots | 3+ casinos
Review on 203+ EGT
List of casinos that have a provider EGT:
History of EGT
Euro Game Technology has been developing gambling games since 2002. The Bulgarian company is headquartered in Sofia, and the business is run by its founder Todor Zahariev. In two decades, EGT Interactive has grown from a small slot machine production studio to the largest Bulgarian developer of online casino software. It has become one of Bulgaria's top 10 commercial companies in terms of revenues.
The developer is a regular exhibitor at iGaming industry trade shows. In 2019, it won two prestigious awards: the Best Online Product Provider at BEGExpo and the SEG Awards in the "Rising Star in Gaming Technology" category.
It is a certified provider, licensed by gambling regulators from all over the world. The studio doesn't just adhere to industry standards, but is actively involved in shaping them. It is a member of the Gaming Standards Association and the Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers.
Since 2009, the manufacturer's machines have been tested by Gaming Labs for compliance with the declared characteristics.
Types of slot machines from EGT
There are more than 160 titles in the manufacturer's video slot collection. The provider tries to attract the widest possible audience of players by developing machines with traditional mechanics and original mathematical models. The range includes:
- Classic "one-armed bandits", which fans of land-based casinos will appreciate.
- Slots with fruit symbols.
- Machines in which dice are used as icons.
New and previously released video slots can be run in demo mode.
This option choose the novice players who are wary of betting for money, and customers online casinos who want to assess the benefits of the machine.
In demo mode, all the functionality provided by the manufacturer is available. The time of free play is not limited in any way.
Advantages and features of slots
In the development of software uses HTML5 technology, so you can play online slots EGT for money or free on any device. Mobile versions of the machines run on smartphones and tablets with Android, iOS, BlackBerry operating systems and work correctly even with a poor internet connection.
The manufacturer releases games with different levels of volatility, but they all have high returns (RTP). Video slots feature a simple interface, bonus options, jackpots and the ability to activate autospins. Particular attention is paid to the choice of topics and the development of visuals. All the software is translated into several languages.
Top 10 popular slots at the moment
Online casinos feature new slots and past EGT slot machines. Some of the most popular machines include:
- Retro Cabaret. A five-reel video slot with 30 fixed lines. The user finds himself on a colorful performance in the Parisian cabaret. For the appearance of three or more scatters on the field in the form of the famous red Moulin Rouge mill player is entitled to a round of free spins. A feature of the slot is that the user chooses the number of freespins and symbols that will appear on the reels in folded form. In this way, you can control the volatility of the game.
- 40 Almighty Ramses II. Dedicated to the theme of Ancient Egypt. The cells of the five reels are filled with images of the pharaoh, the Egyptian queen, the sphinx and images of the gods. During the free spins, the prize feature is triggered. Icons change on the second reel, which increases the chances of big winnings.
- Burning Hot. Fruit slot, which marked the beginning of a series of slot machines of the company. It uses 5 fixed paylines. Provided two types of scatter and wild, which expands to the full height of the reel when compiling a prize combination. Subsequently, the provider released more than 10 games under the Burning Hot brand with different numbers of reels and lines.
- Brave Cat. A video slot based on Charles Perrault's tale of The Puss in Boots. Players keep an eye out for the special paired scatters, which can get you up to 100 freespins and increase their number of spins!
- The White Wolf. Five-reel machine with high volatility. The game is dedicated to the Native American peoples. Combinations collected with the participation of the wild are paid double. All payouts during the free spins multiplied by three.
- Dragon Spirit. Connoisseurs of Oriental culture will enjoy. The icons are made in the form of colored dice with Chinese characters and traditional symbols of the Celestial Empire. The yin-yang cube replaces the standard icons and a dice with a dragon acts as a scatter. Before starting the free spins, the user chooses one of the three prize features available in freespin mode.
- Aloha Party. Transports users to the serene atmosphere of rest in Hawaii. The five-reel machine uses a scheme with 1024 winning combinations. In the prize round, there is an opportunity to increase the payout by 3-15 times or get a respin.
- Volcano Wealth. The 100 paylines slot features an expanding wild and the ability to earn 10 to 50 freespins.
- Vampire Night. The video slot is dedicated to vampires. Using stacked symbols allows you to fill the entire field with the same icons. In this case, the total payout increases by 5 times. If the same icons fill the first 3 or 4 reels, multipliers of x3 or x4 respectively apply.
- Emperor's Palace. Elegant slot in eastern style. The game uses the wild in the form of the dragon and scatter with the image of yin-yang symbol. The number of freespins varies from 7 to 30 free spins depending on the number of scatters dropped.
It is not possible to download the slot machines from the provider. But when running slots in a browser or mobile app, the user's device type is automatically detected, and the appropriate version of the machine opens.
Other Software Providers